Thursday, August 13, 2009
About Ashley
Hi there. My name is Ashley. I am one of the leaders of the World Wide Care Club. I am the most clumsy person on the planet! I trip sitting down! Yeah, it's pretty bad. Anyways I am best friends with Hayley and we were pen pals in fourth grade then we got a chance to meet eachother in person. I love animals.(especially dogs!) I am obsessed with Joe Jonas. HE IS HAWT!!! (with flames.) My favorite food is dounuts. They are so yummy! Oh yeah if Joe Jonas is reading this, I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! coment me Joe! I love twilight. My favorite charactor from twilight is Alice. She is awesome. I have blonde hair and blue eyes. I think that flys are pointless! All they do is fly around and get squished! That was kinda random, but thats the way I am. Thanks for reading my profile! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment