Thursday, August 13, 2009
About Hayley
Hi I am Hayley. I am one of the leaders of the world wide care club. I am very random. I am also clumsey. I met my best friend in a really fun way. We were pen pals in 4th grade. Her sister found out that her mom knew my mom. So her mom called me and we went swimming one day. We haven't ever argued and we are just alike. Its kind of funny how much alike we are. I am tall. I also have red hair and green eyes. I want a boyfriend who has blonde hair and brown eyes. ( JUST INCASE) I am a sucker for brown eyes. Me and my bff ashley who you will meet in a little bit like lady gaga and at the same time we hate her. So if she reads this get a life. Plus your hair is sooooooooooooo fake! So Random. We hate you!........We love you lady gaga! not the people who are reading this just lady gaga and her mom who just had to give birth to her. Did you know that lady gaga used to have brown hair. She bleached it blonde! ( OR WHITE LOL ) HAHA! Here is ashley!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment